Panagia Tourliani Monastery

Panagia Tourliani was founded in the 1542 by monks of the monastery of Katapoliani of Paros on the site of the former Church of Eisodia tis Panaghias (Presentation of the Virgin Mary). It was restored in 1767.

Sleep Near By

Eat & Drink Near By

Shop Near By

  • Oven 495 meters away

See & Do Near By